May 20, 2013

Mikarose Product Review

I was thrilled when I found out I had an opportunity to review a dress from Mikarose. I love this company for so many reasons. 

First, their clothing is modest, it covers everything up in all the right places. No tucking or pulling to cover up under garments. 

Second, the material they use is incredibly comfortable and stretchy. It really fits like a glove over all your curves. 

And third, Mikarose provides clothing that is perfect for all stages including pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, post-partum, and nursing moms. 

36 weeks
I am wearing the Bailey dress in Mint. I am a sucker for anything mint color, so I knew this was the dress for me. However, the dress comes in many different colors! I love the belt detail with the buttons around the waist. And the sleeves aren't too short or too long, they hit just at the right place. 

One of my favorite things about this dress and most clothing from Mikarose is that you don't have to wear a tank or undershirt underneath. I just love the ability to throw on the dress without adding bulky layering underneath. And this dress could easily be paired with a cardigan for chilly weather, or leggings, or flats, or heels. It truly is so versatile!

I own many other products from Mikarose, but my favorites are their dresses. I'm looking forward to wearing this dress for the remainder of my pregnancy and continuing afterwards with my post-pregnant body. Oh, and Mikarose offers tons of sizing options so their clothing will fit any body type and shape!

Be sure to check out the Mikarose website to find something for yourself!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...