September 16, 2014

Mustard & Floral

 

A mustard skirt is a Fall staple in my opinion. A couple years ago I searched high and low for one and couldn't find it. I wanted a plain simple pencil skirt style in mustard. You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find one.......at a reasonable price. I didn't find one the first year I wanted it, but I was able to find the perfect one the next year on Target.com. Sometimes it pays to have some patience. 
 
I ALWAYS have to have an elastic hair band on my wrist, no matter what!
Top: White Plum [similar / similar]  | Skirt: Target (old) [similar / similar / similar] | Belt: Target (old) | Shoes: Target [similar / similar]

 
A simple pencil skirt goes with so many things. And I love this mustard color in the fall, it goes with so many other fall colors, like plums and purples, navy blues, etc. I paired it with this adorable floral blouse I got on a daily deal website that has deep discounts. 

 
These wedges were on clearance on Target.com over the summer so I snagged a pair, they are comfortable and have a low heel which works great for me. If you can't find a pair, just wait until next Spring/Summer and they will be popping up all over the place.......be patient!

 
Skirt: Target

 
I love versatile blouses like this one because you can pull out any color from the top and match it to a bottom. I swapped out the mustard skirt for a green pencil skirt (also from Target). And it has pockets! Love skirts with pockets.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...